Our Las Madres Spotlight Blog- Rebekah Fedkiw




Our volunteers are an integral part of our organization. Without their willingness to go above and beyond, Las Madres would not have such an amazing community spirit . This week we would like to recognize Rebekah Fedkiw as the Las Madres Spotlight Member.


Since 2015, Rebekah has been a dedicated member and volunteer in her Rose Garden/Downtown playgroups. She has two kids, Celeste (4 years) and Sylvan (15 months) and is not just the Club President but also helps out her own playgroup as Sunshine Mom.

According to her fellow playgroup member, Claire “She has organized at least 15 Meal Trains for members in our group, that is 15 families she has helped at a time they need it most. She is always willing to help a mama out and I love her for that.” Having a fresh meal delivered at a time of need, it is one of the best benefits of being a Las Madres member.

She has also stepped up in a big way for her playgroup and area. When we asked her why she volunteers, she told us,“I love the organization! I am a stay at home mom and felt so cooped up. After I joined when my daughter was two months, there were always things on the calendar and it changed my life. I wanted to give back and around the time she was one years old they had an opening for Rose Garden Club President. I thought, okay if I am going to do the jump might as well jump in, and I’ve been club president since ❤️”


Thank you for all you do, Rebekah. You are invaluable to our community!


~ The Las Madres Marketing Team


P.S. Do you have someone you would like to nominate for the Las Madres Spotlight? This is the new initiative from the Las Madres Marketing Team. We are recognizing Las Madres Volunteers who have made a difference in our community. Feel free to fill out this form!

Comments